Post reblogged from All of Time and Space. Where do you want to Start? with 1,566 notes
- I think a pocket size Chekov is necessary.
- You could take him out at school
- And he would just say really cute encouarging things
- Or you could get him to do stuff
- And he would be all like “I can do zat!”
- Pocket size Chekov.
- I need it
Is anyone else weirdly self-conscious about wiper blade speed? Like, I’m always afraid that I’ll have them set too fast for the amount of rain happening, and people will look at me and judge me like “lol omg bitch be tryin 2 hard”
Page 1 of 5239